Thursday, July 19, 2012

So true!

If you are not following George Takei on facebook you totally should be.  George has the best time with his facebook community sharing funny photos, captions and quotes with the right amount of seriousness fighting for human rights and raising awareness.  George happily shares his fans photos and messages as well.  He in my books is the most entertaining people on Facebook.  Today he posted this and I can't agree more.



I am happy to be that stupid person if some dear friends' lives.  You want to dress up in drag on a Saturday night - Sure!  You want to jump up and down to Kelly Clarkson is a kitchen - Yes please!  You want to hold hands and skip down the street - I'm down!  You want to get drunk and dance with my cat - I'm already doing that.


No comments: