Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Here I am

I'm back!  So after about a 2 year hiatus.  I've decided to come back to blogging.  My Google Anyalitics show that I am averaging still approximately 100 views per day and it's time I start making some Google ad money off you people. 

What have I been up to?

Well, I fell in love prior to stopping blogging and then I got fat.  So I've been in the gym a lot with some help from trainers and I am now in my best shape ever.  I went to L.A. and Puerto Vallerta.  In the latter I did something really bad.  There were 2 annoying Mexicans in the ocean splashing me so I went over to them and peed on them underwater.  Not my proudest moment back they deserved it.

I got A/C and now I dance in the summer months. Work is the same.  I like rap now (Sup Jeezy!)

You may notice the webcam position has changed.  Due to new furniture and electronics we've changed the position. 

And I still surrounded by the best fun loving friends.  And my favourite bitch of all, 11 year old Mya Pussy!

 
Now it's time to get drunk and get ready to dance!


No comments: