Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Amazing: Dancing in my grocery store

I briefly met Phil Villeneuve for the first time when my friend had mutual friends of his swimming in the Christie Pitts pool, late night during a heat wave for free. I knew who Phil V was. He is an amazing DJ who plays some of my favourite nights. I also thought he made Marky Craig Blog's Dance Move of the Week look amateur when Toronto Blog Torontoist posted this about his previous dance videos.

Phil out did himself last week when he did my new favourite song, Any Which Way by Scissor Sisters with a cameo from a good friend of mine Tynomi Banks in my very own grocery store at the Dufferin Mall. Oh, no he didn't. Oh, yes he did!

It's amazing and he is my hero.

You could say that shit was bananas. I say that shit was awesome!



No comments: