Monday, July 12, 2010

I often fall: Broken glasses


Early Friday evening I was dancing on my own, fitting to Robyn's "Dancing on my own" when I had a little trip, trip over my own fit, I fell face first into a piece of office furniture and busted my glasses. I, for some reason have never put my hands out when I fall. I remember once growing up my dad actually sat me down and was all "Why, don't you put your hands when you fall? I don't get it. You can't keep hitting your head!"
Well dad as the last 29 years have showed, yes, I can and yes, I am very good at it.

Here are the ladies at the glasses shop checking out the damage and about to tell me I am screwed.


I tried to crack the one sitting down but she was having none of it. I was the one in good spirits even after a fall and glasses break. So then I took photos of them when they least expected it. Ba ha ha.

But thanks to insurance I have new frames for only a $15 co-pay!

Yays!

No comments: