This is for eye glasses. It cleans lenses.
This is toner. It's for my face.I got the 2 confused this week and sprayed lens cleaner, which is basically windex and some got in my eyes. It sucked. I read the back of the lens cleaner and it said "DO NOT GET IN EYES. IF SO FLUSH EYES THOROUGHLY." This left me under the bathtub for about 20 minutes asking Mikey B if I was going to go blind. 2 days and I can still see so I think I a bullet. I'm so retarded. I am aiming to transition to smartarded in my 29th year. Oh vey!