Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Aven

The wonderful Aven is now 2. Happy birthday little baby buddy. Aven lives in Nelson, B.C. so we have only met a few times but they have been fun times. I will try to make a full top ten list may be hard.

1) He likes to cheers. I like drink. Nuff Said.
2) He makes my sister, who I adore, extremely happy
3) He is cute, I am cuter, but he has time to catch up.
4) He has been the baby Craig for the last 2 years. This is coming to an end though in June.
5) He likes to read. I don't like to but I hear it makes you smart so that is fun.
6) He likes to laugh. I love to laugh.
7) He has modeled before. Me too.
8) He has curly hair. Ditto
9) He is a big boy for his age. I think he weighs more than me.
10) He gives cute wake up calls.
Happy Birthday little buddy. OMG! I can't wait to have kids! So fun.

Also bday shouts out to Barb at work. We love Barb.

No comments: