Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Co-workers take me out for Bday Dinner

Last night my favourite people between the hours of 9am-5pm only took me out to my favourite restaurant Utopia for some yumminess.

I had my favourite Burger, The Utopia Burger which is the works plus goat, swiss and cheddar cheeses, grilled egplant. zucchinni, roasted red peppers and sauteed mushrooms. The girls both had the shrimp and steak burritos and loved them.This is not the nicest angle of the restaurant.


Just enough time to play tiger paw inbetween apps and dinner.

Cake Surprise! Who knew Utopia did this? My face looks super skinny here. I look like a giraffe. Not cool. My sister Katie noticed the same over Skype on Monday. I still weigh the same. Just building muscle and apparently loosing face fat. Even my eyebrows are floppy when I wash my face do to lack of face fat.

Drunk Monica and messy Marky. That's a given. Hot Messes!

Then I went to karaoke at Baby Huey's and the talent was amazing. It's getting hard for those of us who suck balls at karaoke to find a place where bad people can feel welcome. Maybe that is for the best.

No comments: