Friday, March 26, 2010

Best line of the week: Cankles


Last night I went out for drinks with my friend Liana from College. She brought along 3 work friends. One was named Chi, she was awesome. I think I liked her so much because she spent most of the night talking about how amazing and gorgeous I was. She liked the crazy life as well. That's always good when new people like it.

She fell the down the stairs (insert laugh), Liana did too but at the different place (insert laugh.) Chi's ankle got really swollen I was surprised she could walk. My friend Derrick who is gay was at the bar came and sat with us. Chi showed him her ankle and then asked when he knew he was gay. Derrick replied "I knew I was gay when I saw your cankle."

OMG! Amazing! I love fast comebacks. Don't know what cankles are? This is a cankle

No comments: