Friday, February 12, 2010

Yay! They are here

(that's me cheering.) Today at work we were encouraged to wear red in support of our athletes. I didn't wear red. I didn't want to look like everyone else. My co-workers knowing that I love rules were also surprised. I am going rogue." I declared. "Rules are meant to be broken."

But then I saw everyone at work in red having fun together and then I was sad. I don't know what got into me. I love rules.

I was watching the torch run today and both Rolly Fox (father of Terry) and Walter Gretzky (Father of Wayne and a Brantford boy too, just 3 streets over from my parents) ran with the torch. They were interviewed together and I started tearing up. I am such a pussy. But it was nice and I love old people. So knowledgible and heart warming.

Then I saw the Georgian Luger's crash and I was so sad. He passed away from his crash in practice. If the turn is known as the 50/50 turn, where you have a 50% chance of not crashing.

So sad.

No comments: