Sunday, February 14, 2010

V-Day


Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been looking for my Valentine.

Today is Valentine's Day. If you are someone who celebrates it, Happy Valentines Day. I've never really bought into Valentines Day and it's not because my dating life is pure shit and I am incredibly single. I always have felt that you shouldn't need a day to tell the ones you love that you love them. My friends often hear me say "I love you." It should be said all the time.

I also don't like how it can make some single people feel lonely or inadequate. With tomorrow being a holiday I bet many of those people will be at the bars tonight trying to pick up some V-Day action. It's sad.

I will be spending my Valentines' Day night in romantic Scarborough with my first love, TV and new love Olympics working a night shift.

If I am done early enough I may just be one of those desperate people at the bar too. (I kid.) Single is fun.

No comments: