Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Olympics are taking years off my life

I don't know why but as I increasing age I get a lot more nervous in life. I need to kick this habit. Today's men's figure skating caused my heart to skip a few beats. Everyone kept falling. The snowboard cross where Maelle Ricker won the gold made me crazy too. I watched this from my desk at work. I think my groains and screams disturbed some co-workers. I swear from co-worker is going to find me passed out from a heart attack. I should also teach Mya Pussy had to dial 911.

I think she can handle it. Oh boy! 12 more days to go. You can handle it Marky, you can do it!

Uh oh, she doesn't seem so in to phone calls. Practice makes perfect though, or should I say purrfect. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

No comments: