Saturday, February 27, 2010

Feeling Patriotic?

There are a lot of nay sayers out there, complaining about the Olympics and how often the "I Believe" song plays. This complainers are just people that need to get laid. It's not there faults. The Olympics have really brought the country together.

3 Golds and a bronze today - before 6pm, B.C. time - amazing! Here a music video for Classfied's song Oh Canada. Like any hip hop song I only like the chorus. Oh, I like the beaver line too.



If Canada should win the hockey tomorrow Yonge street will be crazy. I was out there when Canada won 8 years ago. Impromptu hockey games shut down major city streets. Here is a tip: Buy your flags before the game. The flag stores jack up the prices after the game.

I won't be partying like that this time now, I am older now. I don't party in the streets with riff raff.

No comments: