Monday, February 8, 2010

Even stevens


Every first Friday of the month I go and see my esthetician to turn my unibrow back into 2 separate eyebrows.

Last Friday Bella had a cold, she had a mask but it was around her neck. I was 10 minutes because I went for a Friday drink after work with co-workers and lost track of time. I could feel her breath going into my nostrils. It was gross. I would have asked her to put the mask on but she kind of scares me and I was late. I rushed home and washed my orifices. Luckily, I didn't get a cold.

Since I had a beer and a walk in the cold I had to use the washroom at the spa. I really, really had to go. As I was about to go a wayward stream of urine shot out missed the toilet and went into the waste basket beside the toilet. I quickly re-gain control and got it back in the toilet. I guess I can't complain about the germ breath in my nostrils anymore. Even stevens I say!

No comments: