Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Best line of the week: Strawberry beer


Today one of my favourite ladies Flava Flay and I discussed The Valentines Day soundtrack in depth. Click the link to stream it. Even happily single I love love-songs. They just make me feel warm and fuzzy. I have so much love to give which is dedicated to my amazing friends. When the time is right I will transition it to a special someone. No rush. I am cool with that. I have been doing some necessary weeding of my relationship garden.

We then started talking about the amazing new LCBO at King and Spadina. So amazing. The vintages section is to die for. Plus the selection of weissebier, my favourite kind of beer makes me weak in the knees.

Flay then talked about the strawberry beer they sell.

"It was good, it was girlie, had the bottle have been pink I would have died. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She wrote.

So cute I love the Flay. She makes me very happy. We will be watching the Olympics together. Can't wait. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Flay squeals when excited.

No comments: