Saturday, February 27, 2010

The 4th or 5th Annual Marica and Marky's Oscar Movie Marathon Maddness

Every year my sister-in-law Marcia and I go and see 2 Oscar nominated movies a weekend close to Oscar time. Today was the day! I lost track of how long we have been doing this for. Maybe 4 years.

Today we saw Avatar (it was long enough so no other movies this year) in IMAX 3D. I think James Cameron is a big knob but it was visually stunning. The plot was okay. As Angie's mom says "It's Ferngully with the CGIs."

I was unaware of the communal eyeglasses. Marcia and I are probably the words biggest germaphobes. There was a lot of screaming, wiping and purelling. I found a website that sells IMAX glasses so I think I will purchase a set.

Marcia and I clean up well for the movies:

No comments: