Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stuck in the middle: Fun!


I don't know why but I always sleep on the same side of my bed. Left side not against the wall. I have this nice big bed but never until Friday have I really explored the real estate. I usually stick close to the left side and use the right side to pile all the pillows I don't want near me. I woke up around 5am on Friday to Mya head butting me (what a bitch!) So for the first time I moved into the middle and I loved it. I am turning over a new leaf. Middle always from now on.

It's so weird that I haven't explored the middle bed position because whenever my friends who are in relationships and have the boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse out of town I encourage them to spread like a star fish and own it. But never have I invested in this. Until now. Hello star fish, here I come!
Spread 'em!

No comments: