Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Note to self:

Do not touch the people on the treadmill beside your eplitical. Tonight at the gym I was in the zone when I saw my newest commercial come on TV. I haven't seen it on TV yet and the gym has nice big TVs. I got over excited. I stuck my arm out and grabbed the ladies arm on the treadmill beside him. I don't know why I did this. I didn't even know her. I was just excited.

I scarred her. She turned off the treadmill and went to a treadmill very far from me. Sorry lady. I just don't know what happened. I am going to buy her a gatorade tomorrow. Gatorade saves all problems.

Here are some treadmilll falls to watch. Good thing treadmill later didn't fall.



Watch this guy run away, hilarious. Embress your falls buddy. Don't take yourself so seriously.


I don't run on the treadmill. It makes me nervous (like all things in life.)

No comments: