Monday, January 11, 2010

Music to my ears: New Knife



Yay! The music blogs are all a buzz today with the The Knife's new project, an opera collabration with Mt. Sims and Planningtorock. You can go to their website site to download the first released track for free. It's good to get on your favourite band's mailing lists. Most bands these days are giving thier fans little presents such as free tracks these days.

The free song, off of the double disc album to be released on March 1, 2010 (one week from my birthday) is Colouring of Pigeons. A beautiful 10 minute song featuring the beautiful vocals of Karin Dreijer Andersson. Who keeps pushing her creativity from her solo disc as Fever Ray to this now.

Although I am not expecting thier to be any songs like Heartbeats. The only song I have a routine strip number chreographed too and perform almost every saturday morning as my get out of bed, get moving song before I shower. It's fun.

Thanks to Peter for filling me in on this.

And for those of you who would like to have your own little pre-shower, non sexual strip routine to heartbeats here it is:

No comments: