Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sad: Dexter has cancer


This is sad. Michael C. Hall who plays Dexter is currently battling Hodgekin's Lymphoma, a form of cancer that Mario Lemieux beat about a decade ago. I love Michael C. Hall from the days of my favourite TV show ever, Six Feet Under. He played the late out of the closet middle adult child in the Fisher household. He was amazing at his character. When I watched the first episode of Dexter I was all "How is the gay guy from Six Feet Under so convincing as a good guy serial killer?"

Then I learned that he wasn't gay (he played it so believably in Six Feet Under.) More shocking is that he is married to the actress who plays Deb in real life. Ew. Everyone hates Deb. Yucky.

Michael's cancer is said to be in remission and he is expected to make a full recovery.

That is good news.

No comments: