Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to business

Here I am looking indifferent. Boo Hoo! The holidays are officially over. That's sad. So much has happened over the last week. It's going to be a hard wake up call tomorrow but I am excited to get back to the grind and normalcy.

Here are some of my highlights:

1) Celebrating Christmas with the fam including my 3 nephews. So nice. I love kids.
2) Sending Elle off. I miss that bitch.
3) Confetti and champagne for New Years and then finding my new winter coat after the coat check dude said he couldn't find it at an after party.
4) Meeting my new guy BFF, Michael from Australia.
5) Seeing tons of friends new and old at Big Primpin' and getting in a dance off at the end of the night and losing to a black dude. Whites should not compete in dance offs with blacks. They are physically superior. I conceded defeat. He said I really did a good job I hate Miley Cyrus anyhow. DJ Blackcat is amazing by the way.
6) Favourite Friend, Favourite casual restaurant, Uptopia. Nicest staff Dinners and drinks = $58. Amazing.
7) Throwing 2 travel mugs full of change into the Coin Star at the Metro and getting over $80 back. Hot times.
8) Looking forward to hanging out with my new and exciting friends in 2010.
9) My salad spinner. Mmmm. Yummy!
10) The fact that I absolutely adore my family and friends and loved spending time with them.
11) The fact that in 2010 I am pushing all the negativity out. You try to make me feel bad because you feel bad about yourself, goodbye! You cause drama. I don't need it. Smell you later. I think everyone should do this.

2010 is really going to be a good year. The first 3 days have been incredible. Woo Hoo!

Here is a little motivation for your Monday am.

No comments: