Friday, December 25, 2009

Yay! Christmas Cheer


Thanks to everyone who called, emailed or texted Christmas Cheer today. My phone got a work out.

Special shout outs to Isobelle, Michelle, Joni, Mel, Cat, Birdie, Ronn, Winnie, Flava Flay, Liana, Bonnett, Monica, Michael, Aleysa (and her pre-Christmas gift. ) Mike, Chris, Rosemary, Melissa, Aunt Pat, Dave and Ainsley, Tim, Marica Ian and Ben, Carolyn and Aven, Mom and Dad, Laura, Katie and Nicole S,

Christmas firstly is all about the love and I feel it and feel very blessed to have such wonderful people surround me.

I am very fortunate to have such a tight group of people wish me all the best and me to them. I think I finally got through my phone wishing everyone the best of the season.

With friends, family, job successes, getting to know exciting new people and parties coming up 2009 is ending on a very high note for me. Enjoy the rest of the holidays. I am very excited to start again in 2010. Fun times I tell you.

xo,
Mark

No comments: