Sunday, December 13, 2009

Watch this: Julie and Julia

When I told my friend Michelle I rented Julie and Julia she said "That is the gayest thing I have ever heard you say." I disagree. I think wearing a cheetah vest and writing " I can do my one man stage play of the musical, Cats at the bar tonight." is far gayer.

The movie was really cute. I didn't even know what the Julie angle was about. She is actually a 2002 Blogger from New York who made and blogged about every recipie in Julia Child's The Art of French Cooking. While it flashes back to Meryl Streep playing Julia Child writing the cook book in the 40s.

Food, Blogging, funny accents. Hello! Fun times! It's in your local video store now.

Sorry the supers (learn something new about the TV biz, supers are superimposed text on video) are annoying.

No comments: