Monday, December 21, 2009

Sometimes I go a little overboard


Just yesterday I realized some of the presents I have purchased for the Craig Family Christmas are going to be a real bitch to get to brother's in Oakville this year on public transport where his family picks me up and we continue to go ol' Brantford, Yippie Ka Yay! I don't know what I was thinking, I get carried away with gift giving.

Good thing I have a sister who is on Christmas Break. Laura is going to re-buy locally and bring home and even wrap (Please? Oh come on! Stop being like this! What else do you have to do? I will shoot you in the face with a foam rocket again! Great! Thanks!)

This will make my Christmas Eve Day more relax and enjoyable after our Christmas Eve Eve party. I will be into the wine.

Thanks Hoe!
Christmas really does bring families together.

No comments: