Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's a me, Mario!


This afternoon I went to return New Super Mario Bros Wii which I had rented last week. I still wanted it so I returned it 3 days late only to have them tell them that I wanted it back for another week.

The guy at the store was all "Oh you're the guy!" Apparently they have been getting harassed by people asking for it. They only have one copy. Then I came in and extended my rental. I think there is going to be a mob waiting for me in the next week upon it's return.

He then asked "Well, like what world on you on?" "Waterworld" I replied. I think this dude may have wanted it as well. Sorry everyone but I am not quite done with it.

Liana came over to play it last week. Up to 4 players can play at once. She was shit though, at times I wouldn't let her play and other times when your partner looses a life you come back in a bubble that you have to pop. I wouldn't pop her bubble sometimes. I take Mario very seriously.

No comments: