Monday, December 7, 2009

I don't know if I can watch this show anymore

I had to give up watching Extreme Homemaker: Home Edition because I would cry at the end. Then after watching Santa Claus is coming to town I got roped into Find My Family. A show where people who were giving up for adoption find their parents, siblings or children. I just cried for the last hour. I am a pussy when it comes to tears but this show is intense.

Tonight a 38 year old daughter was reunited with her mother, who gave her up because she already had an infant and could support both. She gave it up for adoption and wrote a letter to the baby to be kept with her birth certificate always. Somehow the letter never made it to the daughter and she had a letter saying she was abandoned from the government.

Here is a preview of another episode. The host is kind of robot-ish.

No comments: