Monday, December 14, 2009

A Christmas Story

Tonight for the first time I watched A Christmas Story from front to finish. What a cute movie. It was one of my last nights with Elle. We made pizza. Yum. Look at it. Mine had ham, tofu, sweet potatoes, pineapple, red and green peppers, mushrooms, feta, oregano and sun dried tomatoes. Yum!

The movie was hilarious, this was my favourite scene when a kid licked a pole and his tongue got stuck. This happened to me once when I was a kid. My parents warned me about pole licking and I had just fallen the week prior while skating and had stitches in my chin so I didn't tell them because I would get in trouble. I just ripped my tongue off and left a bunch of tongue skin stuck to the pole. It really hurt. I couldn't eat properly for a week.



Michelle is such a big fan of the movie that we got her the leg lamp for her birthday this year.

No comments: