Thursday, November 5, 2009

I give good advice

I am a good listener and can give good advice. Although it seems I've been the one asking for advice a lot lately. A friend of mine was having a bad and stressful day at work and being cranky towards other co-workers at her job. I said to her, listen. Before you get stressed out about work you have to ask yourself, do I get paid enough that a freak out is worth it. Like is it really worth it for you to waste your time and energy complaining delaying the shitty work you have to do or should you just suck it up and deal with it. In the end it's usually not worth it.

I used to have to tell myself that a lot at an old job. And no, I did not get paid enough to let the complaining and feeling bad take over.

So the motto of the story is to shut up and just take it up the ass. You'll better in the long run and get through that annoying section of your job.

No comments: