Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Six feet under on Rogers on demand

My favourite show, Six Feet Under is now has all of season 1 on Rogers on Demand. Amazing! I have been catching up. The creator Alan Ball is the same person who created American Beauty (Amazing!) and True Blood (Awesome.) This man can totally do no wrong. I love that it's back again.

When Ruth says "You gave me life." Hello, water works! I really like this show, No, I really like it. Don't watch until you seen the end.



The song at the end is Breathe Me by Sia. What's fun in Toronto is that Sia usually works the merchandise table for her girlfriend/DJ J.D. Sampson (from Le Tigre and MEN) when she spins in Toronto and loves to dance. It's an amazing sight.

Here is one of my favourite Ruth clips:

Claire does drugs and makes her mom pants.

Part 1


Part 2:

1 comment:

Er. said...

I really got pleasure to read about it. it is a good TV Show.The famed American TV drama, Six Feet Under has been conceived and made by Alan Ball. On 3rd June, 2001, the show premiered in the United States of America on the HBO cable TV network. After airing total sixty – three episodes in five seasons, the show culminated on 21st August, 2005. I will
download six feet under episodes
because I dont want to miss its any episodes.