Thursday, October 15, 2009

I don't know what the believe...

and I don't like it. This freaking family caused me major amounts of stress and grief today as I washed from my desk the balloon flying for 2 hours and then another 2 hours finding out he was thankfully safe.

I think the parents a f'n wackjobs and need their kids to be taken away for sure. What kind of parent allows their kid's to play in a backyard that has a home made balloon that liftoff their kid's 1,000 feet into the air.

Then on Larry King tonight balloon admitting that he heard people calling for him but he didn't come because "He did it for the show." 40 seconds in.



Wolf Blizter pressed the issue later and the Dad snapped and blamed CNN for trying to entrap his son after thier stressful day.

Either way the parents are messed up and the kid's will grow up to be just as dumb. Sad.

No comments: