Friday, October 16, 2009

Candy sushi


I made candy sushi for the sushi party tonight. I don't think it will go over well but I do know that Joni will eat anything. I thought it was gross.

It's gummy worms, bears and licorce wrapped in rice krispie squares wrapped in fruit roll up.

I was feeling like I needed some praise at work today so I went around and showed everyone the photo. I knocked there socks off. Then someone high up said "I'm very proud of you getting your vacation days down. Great job." That was nice. Then a co-worker who just went on mat leave brought her baby in. The Mark praise ended for baby praise. I wasn't done being praised so I went around and showed everyone my candy sushi photo again.

It only half worked. Damn baby! Have a super fab weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was fab darling. Margot is yet to eat hers, because I just found it in the CD bag. it was on a wee hiatus until now.

AAaaarrrrgghhhuummp!