Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back in business

I'm back at the gym this week starting up again to 6 days a week, 30 minutes of cardio followed by alternating arms and back and legs and abs. It feels good to be in a routine, after a great summer with new and old friends, fun adventures and new experiences. Work got in the way a lot too. While not anymore. Back in business. Today was a really good day.

I love the feeling of a just worked out body. Some girls at work were starting to say that I was looking sickly. We can have that. Although I am not sure that I completely agree with them.

Also I spent about 30 minutes tonight trying to figure out if my nipples were symetrical, one mirror says yes, the other says no. Things that make you go Hmmmm. Never before have nipples caused me so much confusion.

No comments: