Tuesday, October 27, 2009

1 minute, that's a new record


So I ran out of toner this morning and went to Lush to buy more of my favourite toner, Fresh of Breath Air. Pussy approves! I love the toner. Nothing closes my pores like the Lush brand. Especially since my recent face plant scars have turned half my face fluorescent red but I hate how in Lush, 4 annoying sales ladies always try to sell you the same things.

Tonight I wasn't having any of it. I was like a football player, my dad would be so proud! I turned my ipod up super loud to Kylie's Boombox. The Lush ladies descended upon me. Good thing I know how to bitch slap. I bitch slapped left, I bitched slapped right. I spun and dyked (I may have spelt that wrong) out of the way. Grabbed my breath of fresh air and then spun my way to the cash.

I kept the music blasting which I never do but I pretended I was so in to it I couldn't hear her sales pitch on shaving cream and after shave. I don't shave and use an electric, when nessecary. I handed her my bank card.

Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma'am!

That's how you do the 1 minute Lush experience.

Here is my pump up song.

No comments: