Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Brother!


Happy 35th to my oldest sibbling, Tim.

Here is why Tim is awesome.

1) He is my favourite brother (sorry Dave, you have a few thousand car rides and dinners to go.)
2) He is married to one of my favourite people (Marcia, that's you.)
3) He is super funny in a smart type of way.
4) He gave me 2 adorable nephews.
5) He plans and calculates radiation treatment for people with cancer (that's nice.)
6) He was a good best man at Dave's wedding.
7) I was a good co-best man at his wedding (I fought hard for it and forged a smear campaign.)
8) He helps me with computer problems.
9) He got me to like the music of the cult.
10) He helped to build this machine, I can't remember it's name but it is helping the fight against cancer. That's super nice.

No comments: