Monday, July 13, 2009

Dance move of the week: The street walker

Today, being off this week while departing for Brantford for my brother's wedding soon I bumped into 2 people dancing on the sidewalk. A cute fat lady outside of the Dufferin Mall, I almost started to grind her and an old man on Yonge Street. I think more people should dance to their iPods on the street it was great fun. I always want to dance on the sidewalk a) because I'm always in a good mood and b) because I love to dance. I need to work up my confidence so that I am able to do this while sober in the mornings on my way to work. It's could be heaps of fun.

When I stop and start marching that represents walking down the sidewalk. If you haven't noticed my now. There are a lot of balloons on my ceiling I had a party over 2 weeks ago and decorated. My interior decorating father would be so proud. Since my kitchen is full of recycling and garbage bags the balloons will stay up until after the strike since garbage is at a preminum.


No comments: