Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Now that's some good head-er

I've changed the header to make it more summer like. Do you like it? Nothing says summer like Marky in various states of undress. Those are old pictures too. Next week I'll show off my new buff gym bod.

Sorry for not blogging so much the last 4 months. This has been due to many reasons, some good like new people in my life taking up more time and being busy at work and some bad, flu and mono. Ewww. I will try to post at least one new post per day.

You guys have really been there over the past month despite the lack content. 200 unique visitors in the past month and 675 page views.

Since I have been calculating in September 2008 I've had almost 1,000 unique visitors, almost 5,000 visits and nearly 6,000 page views. That's awesome.

Shut out to my known daily readers, Uncle Wayne, Aunt Pat and Melissa, my brother Tim, Auntie Karen, Sisters Katie, Laura, Carolyn and Marcia, Cousin Kendra, Joni and Michelle, Nick and Sonia, The Fabulous Flay, Mallory from the U.S.A and my mom, Willy.

If you are a daily and regular checker and haven't let me know please do so. You'll get a shout out!

Things will even get more interesting in about a month or so. I can't wait!

Thanks for reading bitches!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

eee!!! a shout out :) excited to see you soon mark !