Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have Cohibas if you want



Cohibas are Cuba's best cigars I bought some to share with people, because it seemed like a nice thing to do. I don't smoke cigars nor do I know anything about them. There are pushing 2 months old which I hear is about the expectancy.

Here is what I got direct from Cuba:

1x Siglo IV - retail in Canada for $31 will sell for $ 15
1x Coronas Especiales - retail in Canada for $28, will sell for $10
(These were bought from a certified Havana Cigar Store.) I bought more, gave them away.

22x Esplendidos (these could be fake I traded clothing to a resort worker from these. I hear they are real though.) If real retail for $55. I will offer one to try for free then we can work out something. I would be okay with clothing.

Let me know.

No comments: