Friday, December 19, 2008

Today was a very good day

I love days like today. We had our team party last night so I started off slow moving. It's was a good time. We were let out of work early because of snow. I had a delicious free range chicken wrap from Ravi for lunch and I kicked Christmas shopping's ass this afternoon. Even in the snow storm I walked to the Eaton's Centre and then to Yonge and Bloor for more shopping and then walked down Bloor to the Dufferin Mall. All did all that by 5pm. No one was in the malls. It was bitching. Really I am not put out at all by this storm.

Now I am going to watch Burn after Reading, which I sadly never got to see in the theatre. The Coen's are my favourite movie makers. Another bonus, the commercials on TV available December 23 but it's out early. Yay!

Good luck with all your shopping!

Here is me celebrating my good day:

No comments: