Monday, December 8, 2008

So you think you can dance party

Here are some pics from last night's party. All the dancers were super nice:This is me and Arrasay! Her name is so much fun to say. It always comes out with a Latino accent. She is also drinking my favourite beer. Rickard's White. What a gal!
Vincent one of my picks for the work pool. He got kicked off way too early.


Here is Lisa in the middle and me with some co-workers. Lisa did a kick ass dance with Nico to Pussycat Dolls When I grow up it was amazing.
This is me and Nico, the winner. I look stupid in this picture.

This is Natalii, my other favourite. Her body moves in ways that mine will never.Here is me inappropriately grinding a co-worker. She didn't seem to mind. In the background is Romina, she got kicked off like the first week. She does seem to mind.

No comments: