Sunday, December 21, 2008

I don't like cabbies

I don't mean to generalize but most I do not like. I am sure their are some good ones but they are few and far between. The last couple cab rides I have had have not been good ones. One driver took me for a ride around the city and I had to pay extra for not noticing earlier. I should have fought that one. Another cab driver asked if he could something to me in the backseat that I really wouldn't want from a cab driver in the back of a cab.

Yesterday, I was crossing the street to get to the Shopper's. A path had been cleared in a snow bank for pedistrains to get through. A cabbie was parallel parking beside this opening. He fit in the spot with ample room to leave the through way clear. Then as I was 2 steps away he drove right up to the car in front's bumper blocking the hole. What an a-hole. As I turned to sarcastically thank him, I slipped and hurt my back. I was pissed off. Yesterday was not my best day, it got better by the end. I also jumped out of bed right on to my ab roller (that hurt) and bashed my head off the roof of the Go Train.

No comments: