Monday, December 1, 2008

500 posts in

Wow it only seems like yesterday that I decided if I took up blogging it would keep me out of the bars for atleast some of the work week. I like telling my spazy stories, my nephews love dance move of the week, I love falls (mine or others) and I love showing off my pussy so it's all fun.

Yesterday I posted my 500th post in 5 months. I have only been getting ratings info for less than a month and here's some of the info. 850 hits so far from 193 unique users viewing 1208 pages in 15 different countries. Thanks yo!

That's amazing. To celebrate here is my favourite post of 500. It's when I shot my younger sister Laura in the face with a foam rocket and then laugh. Supporting actor nom for my laugh which makes it's first cameo on the blog in this post.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to use the comments features to speak your mind.

No comments: