Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The triple threat came out today

On Monday my company announced that some lay offs would be happening. Today on my way back to work from my lunch time walk a reporter from an undisclosed network shoved a microphone in my face and asked me something about the layoff. I couldn't make out the beginning of what he said as my ipod was too loud (sorry Dad.)

I didn't want to talk to him and he was annoying so he got the you don't mess with Marky death stare + lip snarl + growl. I can't remember the last time this happened. It only comes out when I am overly annoyed.

If you see me doing the triple threat on air on some station please let me know. I would love to see it from the other side.

Here is the best I could do faking it. I know it looks better once provoked.
Other than that I have been pretty positive in these times of uncertainty.
Cheers to positivity and fun. Now I am off to see live music. Fun!

No comments: