Friday, November 14, 2008

Today I bought a new belt


I didn't want to but I had too. Now that I am well into my extensive ab workout I have built lean muscle mass but also went down a waist size.

One thing I noticed while shopping is that a lot of belts now have double holes. So there is actually 2 metal things that you have to put through 2 holes. I think that is just plain retarded. What was wrong with the old system. I did not give in to this new double metal thingy. I stayed with the classic single hole.

Now my undershirts and ginch won't be hanging out for the world to see.

I am going to miss my old belt, I loved it, it was a gift from Belle. Hopefully me and the new belt will get along as well as I did with the old one. Whoa! This is a long post about a belt. I hear cheese calling me in the kitchen....

No comments: