Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mark Memos - Nov 18

My work trip to Calgary is cancelled. I am okay with this. My dreams of owning a bitching cowboy hat and visiting my cousin Mike will hopefully happen this summer when the weather is warming.

Although the last 2 days have been cold I am stay taking the 30 minute walk home every day. I do own metropasses but I much prefer to be outside and walk. I love being outside. I will keep going as long as I can take it. Remember to bundle up!

I had a very satisfying cleaning/dancing night tonight. I actually was told to have a good cleaning night by 4 co-workers. They are catching on to the weekly schedule. Soundtrack tonight was Simian Mobile Disco. These guys are really good.

Cheese shops should not be allowed to sell bulk cheese to people who live alone. In the past week I have eaten almost a pound of old cheddar and swiss. I just can't stop myself. Cheese has always been a weakness of mine. I have eaten enough cheese this week. I am usually not this disgusting but I have been starving this week. Maybe my body is telling to gain some weight for the winter.

No comments: