Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It was a big job and now it's done

Since getting my new computer a week ago I spent the week transfering files namely my music and what an actually fun job it was. I got to listen to music I haven't listened to in months or years.

Such as Cat Power's "You are Free (one of my favourites)," Bat for Lashes "Fur for Gold," Bjork's "Debut," Home Video's "Sleep Sweet," Coco Rosie's "La Maison de mon reve," Crystal Castles "self-titled" and of course Kelly Clarkson and Natasha Bedingfield (I have no shame.) It has been a great week to get reaquianted with music that has been lost in 150 days worth of music in my iTunes.

Here is my current top 25 from iTunes, it should come to no surprise I love CSS, New Young Pony Club and of course Natasha Bedingfield.

No comments: