Thursday, November 13, 2008

I bought a book today

Books and I haven't always gotten along. We have broken up many times. Currently we have been on a break for about a year.

I felt today it was time to change this so I went to Chapters and got Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth: Awakening to your life's purpose.

I think I may like this. This is what the website said: Eckhart Tolle provides practical teachings for waking up to a new, enlightened mind-set. If you're seeking a more loving self and a more loving planet, this is the book for you. A more loving planet is something I am very interested in.

I am going to take this relationship slow and easy. This is smart because if I dive in too quickly and become consumed I will get bored fast and call the whole thing off. I will not stick my nose right into it upon first opening nor will I gently thumb the pages in the first few weeks of our courtship.

No comments: