Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dog days of fall

Today I spent the afternoon chilling with my favourite canine and former roommate Reggie. We had fun. We went for a 2 and a half hour walk around the city. At one point Reggie took a shit on the ground. I totally cleaned it up as all dog walkers should do but then a gust of wind came and blew the bag on to my hand. Parts of my hand were covered in dog shit. I didn't take this well. I had no purell or even water and I didn't want to tie up a dog that wasn't mine incase he got dognapped.

I was able to wipe my hand on the grass to get the shit off although some got on my coat sleeve (has since been washed and disinfected.) Aside from the shit it was a fun afternoon.

Here is a picture of us from today. He is hard to see because he is black.

No comments: